Cognivue, a cognitive assessment system, is the first-of-its-kind, computer-based platform designed expressly for primary-care physicians to measure and monitor brain health to detect the early signs of dementia.
A breakthrough in managing the global epidemic of late-life cognitive decline (LLCD).
In response to the growing global epidemic of LLCD, Cognivue is designed specifically for use in primary care: the lowest possible cost and most widely accessible patient-care setting available.
Cognivue: Simple by Design. Elegant in Execution.
- Based on 20 years of neurophysiology and psychophysical research
- Self-contained mobile workstation
- 10-minute, 10-test battery using cognitive impairment assessment tools
- Patient-administered operation
- Single-page, easy-to-interpret test report
- Generates a single quantitative score of brain health
- Reimbursable cost
- Exclusive CogniWheel™ patient interface
- Private and confidential testing
- Local and cloud-based patient test-result storage
The Cognivue Self-Contained Mobile Workstation
Cognivue’s self-contained workstation design allows the cognitive impairment assessment to be used in any clinical work area; it can be easily moved and can be operated by any member of your clinical staff.
Exclusive CogniWheel™ Patient Interface
The CogniWheel interface is specially designed to allow any patient, who is prescribed Cognivue testing, to confidently complete the cognitive impairment assessment.
- No patient computer knowledge is required
- Simple for the operator to explain, and for the patient to use
- Fixed to the tabletop
- 360-degree rotary control limits degrees of freedom
- Bi-directional control for quick response to video queries
The One-Page Cognivue Test Report
Cognivue immediately creates an easy-to-interpret, single-page report combining cognitive impairment assessment scores and graphs to aid interpretation and discussion between physician, patient, and family.